Before I start this blog I think it would be wise to set up a few goals I’d like to achieve by using this web log process. The purpose of this excercise is to get a clearer view of where I want to be as a designer.
- Consistency – blog at least every couple of days
- Concise – brief but comprehensive
- Learn – gain knowledge of design industry and graphic practice
- Structure – keep a solid layout throughout
- Reflective – develop skills in personal analysis
All these themes are reflected in the ‘Module Handbook’ for Professional Development which can be found here.